Get some coffee and read our blog posts.
The official Siilo blog.
– This checklist will help you confidently pick a secure, fit-for-purpose messenger app in your daily practice or healthcare organisation.
– With General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into force in Spring 2018, we urge clinicians, trusts and IT leads to actively research and test for the most appropriate alternative for WhatsApp by seeking a tailor-made service for their profession.
– “Everything I did was permitted. There was no law. There was no regulation. There was nothing that did not give me the full authority to decide how I was going to communicate.”
– Can healthcare professionals use WhatsApp now that we have end-to-end encryption?
– Strong security is only as strong as the weakest link. So our security policy is based on the following three main pillars.
– Ever since its beginning, medicine has been a mobile profession considering the art of house calls. But when you look at mobile technology and physicians, you notice that there is something special going on there.